IT Certification Courses
Why CCNP Tshoot Training
- Great Opportunity: A tremendous opportunity exists for CCNAs that are willing to continue training and achieve a professional level of expertise.
- High Demand: Separate yourself from the competition with a professional level certification that demonstrates your ability to work independently.
- Globally Recognised: Cisco certifications are the global standard for networking qualifications. Earn a certification that will open doors in many different industries around the world.
CCNP TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks Training
In this course, you will learn and practice techniques to monitor and troubleshoot routed and switched networks through extensive hands-on lab exercises. Troubleshooting methods, approaches, procedures, and tools are explored. A series of different organizations are introduced for each a set of troubleshooting scenarios that are presented. You will attempt to solve as many of the troubleshooting tickets as you can; the debrief includes review information that will help you further understand the specific issues raised in the scenarios.
- Troubleshooting methods, approaches, and procedures
- Recommended network maintenance practices
- Using basic and specialized troubleshooting tools
- A redundant Internet gateway or redundant ISP fails to provide backup connectivity
- OSPF, EIGRP and BGP issues, including redistribution
- HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP issues
- EtherChannel issues
- Other issues including NTP, DNS, default routes, IP SLAs, AAA, and GRE
- When headquarters or branch clients are unable to access internal devices or the Internet
- When you are unable to connect to a network device using SSH or Telnet
- When devices are unable to acquire a DHCP-provided address
Who Can Benefit
- Network engineers and technicians
- Support engineers
- Systems engineers
- Network analysts
- Senior network administrators
- Anyone involved in implementing, verifying, and troubleshooting routed and switched enterprise networks
- Taking ROUTE v2.0 and SWITCH v2.0 is highly recommended
- Knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies that includes:
- Layer 2 switching including VLANs, VLAN ACLs, and switch security
- Link aggregation protocols
- Various types of STP
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols: HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols
- Layer 3 path control
- Internal and External BGP
- IPv4 and IPv6 networking.