IT Certification Courses
Why CEH V10 Training
- High Demand: Meet the demands of the technical workforce with an Ethical Hacking certification that clearly separates you from the competition.
- Great Opportunity: Embarking on the CEH V10 provides an opportunity for students to select specialty tracks that guide their future training initiatives.
- Global Recognition: The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking is by far the most popular EC-Council certification and remains the global standard for ethical hacking.
Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Training
The worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains an ethical hacker will want to know when planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
Students going through CEH training will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi- security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s
- network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely
Who Can Benefit
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Anyone concerned with network infrastructure
What’s New In v10?
- Inclusion of New Modules – IoT Hacking and Vulnerability Analysis
- Focus on Emerging Attack Vectors – Cloud, AI, ML, etc.
- Hacking Challenges at the End of Each Module
- Coverage of the Latest Malware
- Inclusion of complete Malware Analysis Process
- Covers latest hacking tools
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing