IT Certification Courses
Why Social Media Marketing Training
- High Demand: Meet the demands of companies that are looking for online marketing experts.
- Great Opportunity: There are great opportunity for exposure, and revenue for you or the company you represent.
- Global Recognition: With SEO expertise be sure your product(s)/service(s)/brand(s) will get to where ever you want it to reach.
Google Search Engine Optimization Training
Understanding the purpose of SEO means that you can concentrate of producing a great site, with great content. Not understanding the fundamentals means you worry about how to show up in the search results. Search Engine Optimization is not a trick or a one-time process; it’s a way of life for the most successful sites on the web. It’s moved far beyond keyword stuffing and link building. When done properly, search engine optimization seamlessly tracks alongside all the other marketing initiatives the same way “good writing” or “compelling graphics” does. Appearing on the first page of Google is now the goal of millions of companies and thousands of marketing managers. Getting there is in some ways harder than ever, yet in other ways, it’s never been easier. For brands trying to manipulate Google’s ranking signals to trick them into ranking them higher than they normally would, the hill is inhumanly steep. For brands who put their resources into helping their community, making their customers smarter and offering help in a transparent way, the doors are wide open.
- What search engine optimization is, what it isn’t and where it’s headed
- Things you did in the past that may be hurting your site right now
- How to assess where your site is from an SEO perspective
- What actions are necessary to thrive online
- How to put together a timeline for estimated results
- How to pick the right keywords for your business and industry
- How to attract high quality and authoritative backlinks
- How to become an industry thought-leader
- How to see what your competition is doing online
- What tools and services will make your life easier
Who Can Benefit
- Interactive Directors
- Marketing Managers and Specialists
- CMOs, VPs and Directors
- Brand Managers
- Product Managers
- Account Executives
- Creative Directors
- Art Directors
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Small Business Owners
1. What is SEO
- History of SEO
- Google vs. everyone else
2. Current Situation
Activity – Looking at the tools that can help you access what your current situation is. Each participant will have their site put into a different tool so the entire group can see how they work.
- Where is your site today
- On-Site factors
- Off-Site factors
- Social Factors
- Assessing what’s working and what’s not
- Where are conversions coming from and why
- What parts of your site are dead
Activity – Deciding what are good key performance indicators. Starting with poor assumptions can lead to faulty goals. Activity – Ranking with and without personalization. With personalization now “always on” we’ll go over how to spread they way you influence personalized search.
- Choosing KPI’s
4. Competitive Analysis
Activity – How to find your online competitors. Anyone can be an online competitor, even Wikipedia.
- Who are your real life competitors vs. Online competitors
- What to compare
- When to attack and when to stay put
Activity – Figuring out what your traffic strategy is.
- Rent vs. Own
- Attracting the right kind of traffic
- Head vs. long tail traffic
- Viral Traffic
Activity – How to pick the right keywords. With keyword data going away, it’s crucial that you understand what pages are for what keywords on your site.
- How Google views keywords
- Estimating traffic
- Estimating competitiveness
- Choosing keywords
- Short term vs. Long term keywords
- Keyword strategy
7. Content Audit
- Every page a King
- Evergreen content
- Content lifecycle
Activity – Finding the right analytics. A base install of Google Analytics is almost useless. We’ll go over how to build a funnel and how to track it.
- Data based decisions
- Why “Visitors” isn’t a KPI
- Conversion Funnel
- Tracking events
9. Search & Social
Activity – Stop choosing your social strategy by platform, choose your social strategy by the outcome you desire and the people you hope to influence.
- Social signals
- Engagement as a signal
10. Online Reputation Management
Activity – Google yourself, your brand and the executives. You are in control of your online reputation more than you imagine. You must learn to leave behind a trail.
- Perception is reality
- Your employees are your business
- Staying in control of the SERPs
- Crisis plan