- Understand the fundamentals of test management
- Learn the importance of testing throughout the Software Lifecycle
- Get the most widely accepted qualification in the software testing profession
- Get trained by certified ISTQB instructors
Why choose us
Many delivery methods
Depending on your preferred learning style, a variety of delivery options are available.
There isn’t a finer deal to be had in the market. We will match any lower price that you do find.
High quality resources
Resources are provided for a thorough educational experience.
Trusted & Approved
We are approved
ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
The International Software Testing Qualification Board is referred to as ISTQB. This certification body is well-known and universally recognized. It has 58 members on its global board, with representation from close to 85 nations.
A three-level certification program for testers is provided by the ISTQB® (International Software Testing Qualifications Board), commencing at the Foundation Level and moving up to the Advanced and Expert Levels. The ISTQB® Certified Tester program is now generally recognized as the industry standard for recognizing software testing competencies.
ISTQB Software Testing Foundation Course Outline
The Fundamentals of Testing:
- What is testing?
- Why is testing required?
- How much testing is a good amount?
- Static testing Vs. dynamic testing
- The seven principles of testing
- The fundamental test processes
- Testing psychology
- Testing code of ethics
Testing throughout the Lifecycle:
- Test levels
- Software development designs
- Component testing
- Component integration
- System testing
- System integration
- Acceptance testing
- Alpha and Beta testing
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Maintenance testing
- Structural testing
- Retesting Vs. Regression testing
Static Test Techniques:
- Technical reviews
- Static analysis
Testing Design Techniques:
- Test development process
- Black box Vs. white-box testing
- Equivalence partitioning
- Boundary value analysis
- State transition testing
- Decision table testing
- Case testing
- Statement testing Vs. decision testing
- Experience-based testing
- Estimation, control, and monitoring
- Managing configuration
- Managing incidents
- Risk management
Tool Support for Testing:
- Test tool types
- Using tools effectively
- Selecting and implementing tools