IT Certification Courses
Why ITIL Foundation Training
- Great Opportunity: Enjoy gainful career opportunities when you train and validate your level of expertise with the ITIL Foundation certification.
- Remain Relevant: Achieving an ITIL certification confirms to employers that you have relevant skills needed in today’s business environment.
- Global Standard: ITIL is the global standard for aligning IT services with business needs. Earn this certification and meet the industry demand.
ITIL Foundation Training
Be among the first in the world! We are really proud to be among the first to offer you the guaranteed to run ITIL 4 Foundation training. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to support various organizations on their journey to the new world of digital transformation.
ITIL 4 provides an end-to-end digital operating model for the delivery and operation of IT-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play an important role in a wider business strategy. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end approach that integrates frameworks such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
This foundational course immerses you in the guiding principles, dimensions, and practices of ITIL® 4. This course will inspire you to serve as a change champion by sharing and using what you have learned, and continue to learn, about ITIL 4 to lead and mentor others.
At the end of this course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model.
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL Service Management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Learn key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value.
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Important techniques to help you pass your exam