IT Certification Courses
Why MCSE Server 2012 Training
- Great Opportunities: Earn top pay with an MCSA level certification that validates your expertise in working with large enterprise systems.
- Highly Needed: MCSA level certifications are hard to find in today’s workforce and provide exceptional career opportunities for those who achieve them.
- Globally Recogised: MCSA level certifications are recognized in many countries around the world and equip those who achieve them with expert level enterprise skills.
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Training
In an intensive and immersive hands-on learning environment, you will prepare for the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification exams. This extended-hours boot camp, led by senior instructors, includes targeted lectures using Microsoft Learning recommended content and 12 months of access to more than 40 remote labs.
You will prepare for these exams:
- 70-740 : Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers
- High availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM)
- Plan for remote access
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Implement networking for branch offices
- Implement AD DS in complex environments
- Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Manage user settings by using GPOs
- Secure AD DS and user accounts
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS
- Deploy and manage certificates
- Implement and administer AD FS