IT Certification Courses
Why Microsoft Office Specialist Training
- Practical Lesson: Learn Microsoft Office with materials that will expand your knowledge through real world lessons and instructor led training videos.
- Relevant Skill: Develop skills as a Microsoft Office Specialist in Office 2016 and find employment opportunities in any industry and in countries all over the world.
- Globally Recognised: Microsoft is globally recognised.
Microsoft Office 2016 Training
This course builds upon your existing Microsoft Office 2007/2010 knowledge and skills by focusing on the enhanced features in Outlook you can use to improve the way you manage, organize, present, and distribute your company’s data and information. You explore a variety of enhancements, including Words ability to edit PDF files, the Flash Fill feature in Excel, and improved collaboration. This course helps bridge the gap from the version you already know and love to this latest release of Microsofts flagship productivity suite.
People in all industries use Microsoft Office products to communicate with colleagues, manage email and create amazing data charts. Those who expand their knowledge and become a Microsoft Office Specialist with an MOS Certification, develop in-demand skills and advance their careers. Get full access to the entire suite of Microsoft Office 2013 courses and train for success in any industry.
Students will learn how to:
- Get Started with Microsoft Office 2016
- Work with Microsoft Word 2016
- Work with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Work with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Work with Microsoft Access 2016
- Work with Microsoft Outlook 2016