IT Certification Courses
Why Oracle 12c OCA Database Training
- Opportunities: Enjoy lucrative employment opportunities when you earn a 12c OCA Certification to utilize cloud computing to manage and secure databases.
- High-Demand: Cloud computing and database management are both in-demand skills that provide employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
- Globally Recognised: Oracle certifications are recognized all over the globe and provide career opportunities for those who train in cloud computing and database management.
Oracle 12c OCA Database Training
An Oracle certification validates your experience with data and databases and is recognized in countries all over the world. Additionally, endless employment opportunities exist for those who train, certify and meet the industry demand for qualified talent.
Move your organization’s database into the cloud and validate your expertise with the Oracle Database 12c OCA certification.
- Database architecture
- Database architecture and management tools
- Manage the database instance
- The network environment and user security
- Storage structures and undo data
- Data concurrency and auditing
- Backup, recover and move data
- Maintenance and performance tuning
- Resource manager, scheduler and support
Why Linux Training
- High Demand: Open source tools are cost efficient and flexible, which means they can be adapted to the needs of almost any organization.
- Great Opportunity: Linux is frequently used in virtualization and cloud-based applications because the platform is low-cost, open-source, and flexible. As a result, many organizations are making the switch to Linux.
- Global Recognition: Linux is global and we have shortage of Linux professional
ESSENTIALS OF LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
Linux is the #1 operating system for web servers, cloud computing, smart phones and consumer electronics. Linux is frequently used in virtualization and cloud-based applications because the platform is low-cost, open-source, and flexible. As a result, many organizations are making the switch to Linux. Due to its rapid adoption, there’s a shortage of Linux system administrators. This course will teach you the skills and processes you need to work as a professional Linux Systems Administrator.
Our instructor will guides you through an in-depth review of the Linux System from a very practical, hands-on perspective. This course provides step-by-step demonstrations of the different commands, utilities, and configuration options you really need to know. The course covers all domains and objectives required for the exam, including installation, hardware configuration, package management, and file management.
This course will teach you the concepts and skills you need to be prepared for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam. You’ll learn how to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families (Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu). You’ll also learn all the tools and concepts you need to efficiently build and manage a production Linux infrastructure.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
• Comprehend about SUSE Linux Products
• Comprehend Debian
• Comprehend Ubuntu
• Manage Hardware
• Configure Remote Access
• Monitor SLE 11
• Automate Tasks
• Comprehend Red Hat Linux Products
• Produce File Statistics
• Display Binary Files
• Search the File system
• Configure a VNC Server