Why Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Opportunities: Rewarding career opportunities exist for professionals who certify their level of expertise with a Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- High-Demand: Six Sigma professionals are in high-demand across a variety of industries. Achieve a Six Sigma Green Belt certification and enjoy lucrative employment opportunities.
- Globally Recognised: Six Sigma certifications are globally recognized and provide employment opportunities for those who train for certification.
Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Six Sigma certification is one of the most in-demand sets of skills. Six Sigma focuses on process improvement, helping businesses worldwide and across many different industries improve their processes to be more efficient and competitive. Six Sigma certification allows you to optimize processes, fix errors and remove roadblocks for long-term success. Those who learn this process find endless employment opportunities and a brighter future.
A Six Sigma Green Belt Certification solidifies your knowledge in the foundation of Six Sigma techniques. It demonstrates your ability to improve processes and confirms you’re a professional who is knowledgeable in the Six Sigma Methodology. A Green Belt supports a Six Sigma Black Belt and analyzes or solves issues within quality improvement projects. Learn to lead or assist complex improvement projects using the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control.
- Six Sigma and lean in the organisation
- Design for Six Sigma in the organisation
- Processes and customer analysis in Six Sigma projects
- Basics of Six Sigma projects and teams
- Tools for planning and managing Six Sigma project opportunities
- Using Six Sigma analysis tools and metrics for project decisions
- Modelling and analysing processes
- Statistics and probability
- Data classification and collection
- Summarising and presenting data
- Probability distributions and measurement systems analysis
- Measuring process capability and performance
- Exploratory data analysis Introduction to hypothesis testing and testing for means
- Hypothesis tests for variances proportions anova and chi-square
- Design of experiments and validation of solutions
- Statistical process control plans
- Using basic control charts